To our patrons and supporters of live music,
JaM Cellars Ballroom’s top priority is the safety of our patrons and team members. With the recent outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19, we want to let you know we are closely monitoring the situation and taking proactive precautions for the safety of our team members and patrons.
We understand the situation requires extra diligence in businesses, especially such as ours that are all about being social, and having a relaxing enjoyable time. Therefore, rest assured that JaM Cellars Ballroom continues to follow all current cleaning protocols, and we have implemented additional procedures to help ensure we continue to create an environment for staff and patrons that is as safe as possible.
Some primary examples are listed below, and are recommendations per local Health Department code and numerous health agencies, including the Department of Health and Human Services and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- The nightly sanitizing of our venue and increased frequency of disinfecting the floors, all surfaces, bathrooms and kitchen areas.
- Frequent daily sanitizing all surfaces in our venues, including bathrooms, kitchen, tables, chairs the bar and shared surfaces such as door handles.
- Providing tissues and no-touch disposal receptacles for use by employees.
- Daily instruction of all employees to clean their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Provide soap and water and alcohol-based hand rubs in the workplace.
- Ensure all employees are trained in vigilant personal washing and cleaning.
- We are asking all team members if they feel at all sick, or have even the slightest symptoms of the flu to stay home. We are not enforcing the rule of procuring a note from a doctor. We want our staff healthy and able to be of service to you.
- We have posted signage of proper hand washing hygiene in all public washing areas.
We are also asking our patrons to take the necessary precautions to stay well and healthy too. If you feel sick, we ask that you please stay home to rest and recover. We promise we will be here when you feel better!
Here are some helpful tips and up-to-the-minute news from trusted sources:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
We are continually evolving our protocols as we monitor all health department updates.
Music is good for the soul, so please know we are definitely planning on hosting all of the shows we have on our calendar!
We wish you continued good health, and thank you for supporting small local businesses, including our entertainment venue that acts as your community place to experience joy and happiness.
JaM Cellars Ballroom